Gervonta Davis, an emerging American boxer was born and brought up in Baltimore, Maryland. Recently, Davis won the title of world’s second-best active super featherweight. Furthermore, Davis has been under the training of boxing coach Calvin Ford for a long time. At present, he is engaged as a training instructor with the collaboration of his longtime boss Calvin Ford at many boxing centers. Few centers where he gives training include downtown Baltimore and Mayweather Boxing Club located in Las Vegas from where he also got training from the seniors.
Undoubtedly, Gervonta Davis is a naturally talented boxer. Therefore he started training when he reaches 5. His trainer has always been satisfied and hopeful about Davis’ performance.
Moreover, Davis Armature record had been ended to 206-15, which was a remarkable record. He also won many nationalities.
Gervonta Davis Net Worth 2020:
- The Gervonta Davis net worth 2020 is ranging in between $1.5 Million to $2 Million.
Gervonta Davis Earnings 2020:
- Gervonta Davis has a salary and income of $500 thousand in a year. Furthermore, Davis will make $1 million purse as reported by the Los Angeles Times.
Gervonta Davis Facts & Detail
- Date of Birth: 07-11-1994
- Nationality: American
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Height: 5’6 / 168cm / 1.66m
- Weight: 130.21lbs
- Start Boxing: Age 5
- Stance: Southpaw
- Reach: 69” /175cm
- Pro Debut: 2013
- Record: 20-0 19KO
- Amateur Record: 2016-15
- Total Fights: 21
- Win Fights: 21
A pic of this Champ:
Gervonta Davis Girlfriend 2020:
- The beautiful Ari Fletcher is the Gervonta Davis girlfriend 2020.
Recently, few blogs have reported that Gervonta Davis and his girlfriend named Ari Fletcher are going to be parents. But, yet Davis has not confirmed it that Ari is pregnant.
Furthermore, Gervonta Davis is the father of a kid. Dretta starr is the daughter mom and ex-girlfriend of Gervonta. Years ago, Gervonta and Dretta both announced their baby. And they held genre reveal party to announce the gender of their child.